Saturday, August 18, 2012

That Sucked

Jay and I walked to Superstore tonight, then I cried half way home. Left leg was just doing what it wanted. Jay just kept slowing us down until it was better but it wasn't coming off the ground prperly and the toe of my runner kept hitting the ground first. That was a horrible walk. I know it had everything to do with the fact that last night I fell asleep around 11:30 then woke up at 1:00 but then could not fall back asleep until 6:00 this morning. Then I slept till just after 10:00. From what I had been reading; being stressed, over hot and tired and triggers that I need to make sure doesn't happen. But how am I suppose to not be tired if I can't fall back asleep after I wake up in the middle of the night?? Guess that's something I will have to bring up when I finally get an appointment to see the neurologists. I really hope tonight is a good sleep night. Should be if it's going down to 6 degrees tonight. It will be so nice with the window open.

No comments: